We seek to confirm the School as a centre of excellence, retaining the traditional values of its foundation, while embracing the opportunities offered by the technological developments of the modern world and serving the locality and the wider Birmingham conurbation.
We aim to:
- provide a balanced curriculum, serving the needs of each student;
- challenge our students to give of their best in all areas and support them in this endeavour;
- develop self-respect, independence and initiative; promote a climate of trust, openness and co-operation;
- develop a sense of community at the School and amongst those associated with the School;
- enable our students to move confidently into the next phase of their education or the work place.
We seek to achieve this through:
- employing excellent teachers who know and can teach their subjects and students well;
- the policies and procedures of the School;
- working in co-operation with all members of the School community
- seeking to provide excellent teaching facilities and improving them where necessary and possible.