Pupil Premium is additional funding delegated to schools according to the number of pupils who are currently in receipt of free school meals or have been in receipt of free school meals within the last 6 years.
For the academic year 2013-2014 we have approximately 197 students who are eligible for free school meals. Our Pupil Premium funding is £174,600.
This funding will be used to:-
- Pay for staffing costs to provide booster classes for examination groups
- Provide intervention support for targeted students
- Engage external groups to support a range of students within the School
- Pay for the Literacy Budget across the whole School
- Pay for Literacy Training for Staff across the whole School
- Provide a bank of reading books for KS3 and KS4
- Provide the NGRT Reading Age Analysis test for Year 7
5 September 2013